Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Tea Tree Oil Review!

I've had a mild fungus on my toenail for a while now. Until recently, I wasn't sure what it was. My mom said TTO kills mold, and is used to kill fungus as well. I've been pretty aggressive with it over the last few days. The fungus is already lighter and dying. I wish it would die faster because the smell of TTO is just wrong! It smells like a million Christmas trees and Vicks vapo rub. Disgusting! I hope it only takes a few more days. The smell is enough to knock me over lol. Luckily it's only one toe. I miss my Dearfoams so much! I went back to wearing my slippers from Target till the fungus is gone so I don't ruin my Dearfoams. I don't know if I could ever get the smell of TTO off them. So I'd rather not risk it and just throw my Target ones away lol. I would recommend it if you're looking for an organic way to cure a fungus.

No comments:

Post a Comment