Friday, May 16, 2014

H&M: Hoodie Review!

When me and my mom went shopping on Mother's Day, I noticed they had hoodies for $10. I didn't really give them much attention though, that was my first time shopping in the store, so I thought that was always their price. I also looked online before going in and they had hoodies for $9.95. It didn't seem they were on a sale (there was no original price and a slash through it with the new price). Anyhow. I got on their site again recently and noticed the hoodies I looked at before went from $9.95 to $24.95. So they WERE on sale. I was early for work on Wed, so I walked up to H&M. I tried on a pair of jeans I saw on Mother's Day as well. SO cute! Only $19.95. I'm gonna get those in the future though. I also tried on a green hoodie. I tried on a medium and it fit pretty nice. The only hoodies left were a blue one with an ugly design on it, the green one I tried on, and the dark blue one I ended up buying. They had lots of the ugly hoodies left. They only had maybe 2 green hoodies (one in small, one in medium). And maybe 3 in the blue one I got (one small, one medium, one large). Today I tried it out since it's a little chilly. I LOVE it! It's soft and warm. It's decently heavy too so it'll be fantastic for fall/winter. I should have just gotten both the blue and the green! $20 for two hoodies? That's amazing. I really didn't wanna spend more money though, so that's probably why I only bought the one. I might check them out again tomorrow or Sunday and see if they have any left for $10. I saw a really cute light pink shade online, but they're full price online. I hope the green one is left!




No comments:

Post a Comment