Friday, May 30, 2014

Dearfoams: Leopard Lined Moccasins (BROWN) Review!

UPS finally showed up! I went to run errands and after I got back and was putting my key in the lock, I turn around to see the UPS truck. It was almost 6pm... My prior experience with Fedex and UPS has been really good. Fedex normally comes at like 9am! When they were delivering my order I made from Dearfoams.com, they didn't get here till almost 3pm. Well anyway! The slippers are so cute! I like the brown ones a lot more than I thought I would. They looked really cute in their pics on Amazon.com. Even cuter in person. Of course the Dearfoams cushions makes them incredibly comfortable! These also fit a little snug, but most of the time (including the a-line sequins slippers) they slip off the back of my heel a little. These won't do that. So I guess you could call it a perfect fit lol. I'm a little disappointed I can't wear them till fall since they're so warm. They're worth the wait though. I'm so excited I got 4 of the 6 colors they did of these for their fall 2013 line!




No comments:

Post a Comment