Tuesday, May 13, 2014

H & M: Snow Leopard Print Leggings Review!

I was watching TV the other day and I saw an H&M commercial. The one with that model singing "Heart of Glass" by Blondie. It showed some clothes and prices. I was intrigued. So I checked out their website. I saw some nice items for really attractive prices! So I told my mom for Mother's Day we should go check it out! So after we went out for lunch, we went down to the Plaza to shop. First stop was H&M. It was our very first time ever going in. I was pretty impressed when we first walked in. They had their different sections and lots of sale signs. "This weekend only!". So I think we picked the right time to go lol. My mom was checking out some jeans when I looked over at a mannequin and saw these AMAZING and ADORABLE snow leopard print leggings. I was like =O... I. Must. Have! lol. So I looked all over for them. After a few minutes I heard my mom say, "They're all over them!". I thought she was just making a random observation lol. So when I found ONE pair of those leggings in size large, I was like "WHERE ARE THEY?!" and my mom said they were over closer to the door. That's what she was talking about when she said, "They're all over them" lol. When we went over we were the only ones looking at them. I found maybe 3 size smalls and grabbed a pair. Normally $14.95, on sale for $6.95! I was SO excited! My mom found 3 pairs of pants and a cute pink top. We tried everything on (my leggings fit perfectly, and 1 pair of pants and the top worked out for my mom). I was pretty disappointed to learn that only select stores carry the sleepwear. I saw some adorable slippers on their website that I really wanted. The cashier informed me the closest H&M that carries the sleepwear is roughly 45 minutes away. No thanks. I'd rather just order online. Though I'm not in a hurry to do so. I'll just see what Target and Walmart have when I go later this week. I'm really happy with my leggings though! They're beautiful and will look so fantastic with my black tank tops. We will absolutely be going back to check out H&M again!

No comments:

Post a Comment