Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Dearfoams.com Review!

I liked Dearfoams on Facebook. They had some pictures of the slippers they sell, so I went to the website to check them out even further. After seeing some really cute styles and colors/prints I searched for coupons. Dearfoams must not have coupons often. I only found some that were from like December... So I decided not to spend my money. Dearfoams are pricey. They're worth it, but I just didn't feel like spending that kind of money for slippers. So after visiting their Facebook page yesterday, I saw they made a post. It says something about getting Dearfoams as a grad gift (which is such a cute idea), but it goes on to say to enter this code and get 20% off online. I was intrigued! So I went to the website. Originally I just wanted these sequin a-line slippers. They are SO cute. $32. So I put them in my shopping bag and went to check out. I put in my code and they were like $25 and some change. But then shipping is $8, so that made them $33. Well, that's more than the list price for the slippers, so it wasn't a very good deal after all. However, I decided to also get these sequin thong slippers for $26. Since if you spend $45 or more you get free standard shipping. So I saved $8 for shipping AND I saved almost $12 for the slippers. So in total I spent $46.40, saving $20 total. A little much for slippers, but I absolutely LOVE Dearfoams. They are so amazing. I'm not sure what they use in the foot bed, but OMG! SOOOOOO comfy! And unbelievably soft! Like I said in a previous review, you would be lucky to find Dearfoams for less than $20. Last week I did find them at Walmart for only $11.47! One of my guy friends bought some Dearfoams at Walmart last night for $12.88! However, I guess since they sell them for such a cheap price, they really don't have a wide variety to choose from. I only found 1 style for women and 2 colors. They have 28 styles on their website for women, 7 for men, and tons of colors/prints to choose from. I was thinking for Christmas I might get my mom and cousin a pair of Dearfoams from Walmart. Then for my mom's birthday I was thinking about getting her a sandal style so she can wear them in the summer. I would absolutely recommend Dearfoams to everyone and anyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment