Monday, May 12, 2014

Arizona Harbor Sequin Boat Shoes Review! Part 3

As promised here is my 3rd review! I wore them yesterday for Mother's Day. We went out to lunch and then did a little shopping. So I did a little walking! They are pretty comfortable, but I have a narrow foot and the only size you could choose for width was medium. So they're too wide for me. Which did cause me some trouble. It made my shoe slide off the back of my foot a little when walking, so it rubbed the back of my heel a lot. They hurt for the rest of the day when I got home and took my shoes off lol. However, that's a simple fix! When I go to Target this week I'll be getting those cushion-y heel things you stick to the back of the shoe on the inside. That should make the slipping stop, and if it's as cushion-y as I want, they'll even be soft and comfortable. I thought getting the smallest size possible (5) would make the width not matter as much. It really isn't that bad, but I'm definitely getting those heel cushions. Especially because I ordered more of the boat shoes in black sequins (because they will go with absolutely everything and are a great date shoe). I would recommend them, but order a shoe size down than you normally would get as they run big. Also, if you have a wider foot, you won't have any slipping problems.



No comments:

Post a Comment