Saturday, May 24, 2014

Essential Apparel.com Review!

I had never heard of this site before, but I was searching for more colors in the Dearfoams leopard lined moccasins. I stumbled on this site, they had them, and on sale! $17.90, saving 40%! Obviously not as good as the Amazon deal for the brown pair, seeing as they were on sale for $4.97, saving 83%!! But that's still pretty good, considering the list price for the mocs is $30. So I ordered the purple and black pairs. So far, I've skipped the pink pair I found on Amazon. I might see if they're still there when I get paid again. I've spent enough money lol. The pink ones are the cutest out of all the other colors, but Amazon doesn't have a good enough deal. $22.95 only saves 24%. Not that much of a savings, and after shipping it comes to almost $30. So we'll see what happens. Anyway, this site seems to have a lot of brand names for cheaper prices. Looks like a pretty cool site. I only looked at the mocs though. I would recommend looking there before purchasing elsewhere though, in case you can find a better deal.





No comments:

Post a Comment