Saturday, May 17, 2014

Dearfoams Clog Slippers Review!

I normally buy slippers at Target. They seem to only have the soft sole ones though, which I tend to wear through in less than a year. I wear them everywhere lol. Around the house, outside around the house. I mean I don't go out into public, like shopping or to run errands or anything with them on lol. Anyhow. I had been on the hunt for a great pair of slippers with rubber soles. I checked at Target when I ran errands on Tuesday, however, I found what I expected, only the soft sole ones. I needed to go to Walmart as well. So I checked there too. I found a great pair of Dearfoams clog slip on slippers for only $11.47! What an amazing price! They weren't even on sale, that was just their price. I haven't seen Dearfoams for less than $20. They said Dearfoams on the little thing that hangs them up. There were a bunch too and all of them said Dearfoams. They only had a heather grey color and black. Of course I went with the heather grey. Grey is one of my favorite colors. I just love it. They are SO comfy! The sole is also thick and rubber, so I think they'll last quite a while! I hope so anyway. It's like walking on my bed or something lol. They have such nice cushions on the inside. I would absolutely recommend Dearfoams to anyone who loves slippers! My dad and his girlfriend got me Dearfoams slipper boots for me for Christmas. Those are amazing too! I did see the price though, they were $30! They must really love me to spend $30 on slippers for me lol. I didn't see a sale sticker or anything, so I think they were full price. Not that that really matters. Dearfoams are amazing no matter what! You HAVE to check them out if you haven't!

No comments:

Post a Comment