Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Victoria's Secret: Coupons Review!

Finally I'm getting coupons in the mail! I feel like it's really spaced out now. I used to get them all the time, now I hardly ever do. I even signed up on their website again too. The coupons I got, I like 2 out of 4! The 2 I like are: Free panties, NO PURCHASE! Yay! The other is for a new line of panties, you can buy for $5 when they're valued at $12.50. So that's a pretty good deal! The 2 I don't really care for are the $10 off a bra (still ends up crazy expensive. And they aren't even quality bras anymore). Also a free beach towel with a $75 purchase. Um seriously? That only makes sense if you're spending the $75 anyway. Who in their right mind would spend $75 just to get a "free" beach towel? You can get cute ones for less than $15 at Target. So that's just foolish. Those coupons will be recycled. I don't know anyone who would use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment