Monday, May 19, 2014

Pajama Jeans Review!

My mom bought these for me for Christmas a while back after she tried a pair herself. She loved them. I loved them too! Our dress code at work is denim or khaki on bottom and white on top. So I always wear my pajama jeans! They're so comfortable, but look like real jeans. They have back pockets and small front pockets. The inside is lined with soft pajama like material and the outside is soft too, but looks like a dark wash jean. My mom ended up giving me her pair too. And my dad got me a pair for the Christmas that just passed. I needed a new pair after wearing out my other 2 a little lol. I love them, they're so comfy! Great for work, at least I don't have to worry about stiff jeans or anything. They also have a draw string on the inside of the front of the pants. So you adjust how tight or loose you want them to fit. I will say they are a little heavy, so not my favorite during summer months at work. I do have a pair of jeggings I might have to break out when it gets real hot. The pajama jeans look a little more professional though, since you don't really know by looking at them that they aren't even jeans lol. I would absolutely recommend them! I've seen them as low as $19.99 at Walmart! 

No comments:

Post a Comment