Thursday, May 22, 2014

FedEx Shipping Review!

Yesterdays review was for the Dearfoams slippers I ordered. They use FedEx as their shipping partner. I made my order Tuesday, it shipped on Wednesday, and is scheduled to be here Saturday! That's only 4 days from the order date! Very impressive. Seems Dearfoams wants you to have your slippers asap! =). I'm not sure, but when FedEx has been the shipping partner before, they ended up handing the package over to USPS. I hope FedEx will be the ones delivering! They always come at like 9:30am! The earliest our mailman gets here is 11am, but he could come anywhere between 11am-5pm. I work Saturday, so I'm really hoping they come before I leave. I wanna check them out and try them on. The sequin thong ones I ordered will be so fantastic for summer. Still get the comfort of Dearfoams, but your foot is also exposed, so you won't be sweating. The closed toe sequin a-lines with the back will be perfect for when it isn't so hot. I ordered them in pink, I think I'd like to get them in black in the future too. Since they have rubber soles, I bet I could wear them out on a date or something. That'd be amazing! Adorable and comfortable, not to mention durable, so I'm sure they'd be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment