Sunday, May 11, 2014

Sally Hansen Triple Shine: Pool Party Review!

This is such a cute color! It's kind of self explanatory. It's a really pretty light shade of blue. It's VERY light though. It took me 4 coats to get it to my desired shade. It looks gorgeous though. Almost looks like an icy blue. If you don't have the patience, or don't want to deal with a light shade, steer clear of this one. If you do have the patience, or love blue, I would recommend it. Sure it was a little bit of a pain and took longer than usual to paint my nails AND for my nails to dry. I would use it again though. It's just too pretty not to. I do think I still like Make Waves more, but this one is gorgeous too. Make Waves is more of a chrome blue. It's SO beautiful. I do think that one is my favorite. Pool Party is great too though!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment