Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Wet Seal: Jersey Slip On Review! Part 3

I wanted to do a part 3 because I'm really excited! I bought 2 pairs of these (in heather grey and bermuda) in the smallest size offered (6). However, they don't fit right. They're loose and they slip off the back of my heels when I walk. So when I was at Target getting the cushions for the back of my boat shoes, I bought a 3 pack so I could put them in my Jersey slip on's too! I also bought some inserts. The inserts made my boat shoes too tight, so I put them in my grey slip on's and they fit so much better now! Teamed with the cushions on the back and the inserts, they fit like they should. I'm gonna have to buy another pair of the cushions and the inserts for my bermuda ones now! Since I used 2 pairs of the cushions for my 2 pairs of boat shoes, and 1 for my grey slip on's. So excited! My Jersey slip on's were only $12.90, such a good price. That wasn't even a sale price.

No comments:

Post a Comment