Saturday, May 3, 2014

Sonic: Chicken Dinner Review!

I was coming home from work the other night, really hungry! I didn't wanna go home and make anything. Sonic is about a block and a half from home, so I just stopped and ordered something. The chicken dinner looked good, I was STARVING! So I ordered that without a drink, since I still had some water left that I took to work. $6.11. I paid with my card since I rarely have cash on me. Luckily I usually keep change in my car, just in case I ever need it. So I tipped $1.50. At first look (when you're starving) it doesn't really look like enough. It's really satisfying though. Fills you up. It comes with 4 chicken strips, tator tots, toast, and an onion ring (yes 1 onion ring lol). The onion rings vary in size. The first one I got was almost bigger than my head! The second one, not so much lol. It also comes with gravy too. The chicken strips taste really good when dipped in the gravy. Also the tator tots. It's a really good, filling meal. It always comes out really hot and crispy too. Can't beat that!

No comments:

Post a Comment