Sunday, May 18, 2014

Fab Feet: Back of Heel Cushions Review!

After wearing my leopard print boat shoes on Mothers Day and walking around in them for a decent amount of time, I discovered they were too wide for my feet. Which made the backs slip off a little and rub my heels. Ouch! So I looked on Target.com to see if they had some of those cushions for your heel. Sure enough they did! However, it said they were out of stock of the ones I wanted in the store closest to me. I had to run errands anyway, so I figured I'd just look for something else while there. When I got to the shoe section, they DID have the ones I wanted! So I grabbed them and also some cheap inserts (I'll save that for another review). I got home and put them in. They make my boat shoes fit much better! No heel rubbing and they feel nice and soft. They're comfortable too. More forgiving than the back of my shoe is alone. They were $12.79. I got a 3 pack since I have 4 pairs of flats. So now only 1 of my flats need them. They sell them in just a 1 pair pack too. I'll have to get those for my others. I would recommend these!

No comments:

Post a Comment