Monday, May 26, 2014

Dearfoams: A-Line Sequins Slippers Review!

Needless to say, I was SO super excited when Fedex finally arrived on Saturday with my Dearfoams! I made the order that Tuesday and it came that Saturday! Really quick delivery! This order was the one I made directly from Dearfoams.com, since they had that 20% off coupon and I got free shipping. Anyway, I tried them on immediately! Both pairs that I ordered fit beautifully. I saw a lot of reviews where people say they run small. That works out for me though, since I wear the smallest size, and a lot of the time they're still a little roomy. I must have truly tiny feet lol. Anyhow. The sequin a-lines are GORGEOUS! I got the pink ones. They also have a silver pair and a black pair in the same style. The pink ones have pink and silver sequins sewn all over. They're so pretty! Of course they're also unbelievably comfortable! Just can't beat Dearfoams! Since they're closed toe and closed back I'll have to wait until cooler days to really try them out. But I walked around in them for a few minutes. They're wonderful! They also have rubber soles, which I LOVE, since that should make them last a lot longer. I'm very excited for the other 4 packages of Dearfoams slippers I'll be getting this week ;). Once again, I would absolutely recommend Dearfoams to EVERYONE!


No comments:

Post a Comment