Sunday, June 29, 2014

Dearfoams from Walmat.com Review!

Walmart.com just added a new item to their Dearfoams line up. The only problem? They don't provide pictures! I've already contacted them by phone and by email. It says they're the summer fur thongs. I have two pairs of those. The leopard print/black and the orange/pink. The other colors say "blueberry", which is what the one's I've been wanting are called! They're light blue body with medium blue straps. Very cute! Dearfoams.com sold out before they even went on sale! I never even saw them on their site. Also made with the "pile" material. Which is insanely soft and comfortable. Another color is called "firefly yellow". I have no idea what they look like, never even heard of DF having that color. I even tried googling it and nothing. I went ahead and ordered those two colors and just told them be ready for a return in case I don't like them. I mean I can only go off the picture in my head, so. What good is that? The reason I went ahead and bought them is because I already know I like the blueberry color, and am willing to try the firefly yellow. But also because they're $7.47! Seriously?! For Dearfoams?! So I wanted to order them in the colors I want before they're gone. They also have leopard print, which I assume is the pair I already have. They have another color they just have listed as "pink". Which is not helpful at all! Because there's the paradise pink pair that I have (orange body, pink straps), but there's also another pair that are purple body, pink straps. I have absolutely no idea which pair it is. When they add pics of them, if the "pink" is the purple/pink, then I'll order them. I didn't wanna order those also and then have it be the orange/pink pair since I already have those. Amazingly good price though and they say they're in stock, so! Only $21 and some change after shipping and tax. For TWO pairs of Dearfoams. That is INSANE ha ha. I know I look like a DF hoarder, but I absolutely love them. And the best time to get them is either when they're on sale or when you can find them for a really good price (since they aren't technically on sale on Walmart.com, that's just their price). Plus if you like a certain style, you should get them. They're a seasonal company, so they phase out the old and make room for the new. And no, they don't typically bring the old one's back when the correct season wraps around again. I probably have enough pairs to last the rest of my life now lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment