Thursday, June 19, 2014

Victoria's Secret Pink: Campus Crop Pant Review!

After I found a great sports bra yesterday, I was looking through the clothes. Hardly anything was left! Mostly yoga pants, a couple long sleeve shirts, some skinny pants, and a few pairs of sweatpants. As I was looking through the yoga pants, a pair of campus cropped sweatpants caught my eye. They're black and say LOVE PINK on the left leg in white. Horizontal and just under the pocket. There was also a dark grey pair that I liked better, but they were originally $39.50 on sale for $24.99, the black ones were originally $39.50 on sale for $21.99. Not too big of a difference, but I didn't think the grey ones were SO much cuter. So I just went with the black. There were only 2 pairs of those and then 1 pair of the grey ones. When I went a while back they also had pink, but I passed on them. I think those were the flare ones though. The ones I got have elastic on the bottom, which I prefer. Then I can pick the length, and since I'm short, sometimes cropped pants look like high waters! Not cute, ha ha. The pic I found looks exactly like my pants, only my draw string is black, not white. They're SO comfy and SOFT. They feel like pajama pants. I wore them today to my Dr. appt. The material isn't heavy either, so I wasn't sweating in them. I know they keep the hospital pretty chilly too, so I figured those would be perfect. And they are! I absolutely love them. Will definitely be getting a lot of wear out of these amazing pants!


No comments:

Post a Comment