Saturday, June 14, 2014

Murder in the First Review!

I don't know how a new detective show started under my radar! I had never even heard of it. Then I saw partial previews of it. It looked pretty good, so I thought I'd check it out. It premiered on TNT on June 9th, so I missed the pilot. Darn it! Luckily TNT does repeats, so I caught the first episode last night and a new episode (the 2nd one) will be on Monday night. I was pretty impressed by the first episode. It stars Taye Diggs and Kathleen Robertson. They're homicide partners. I did a little research online and apparently they're gonna work the same case for the entire first season. Which I think is pretty interesting. I have yet to see something like that. Usually they work a new case each episode. So the first episode their suspect is a little rich boy. He's apparently some huge internet prodigy. Like he makes new technology or something. They find out the first victim was his biological father (he was adopted). The second victim (which emerges at the end) is a flight attendant who worked on his private jet (who he also was sleeping with). He fired her after she accidentally spilled wine on him when the jet suddenly jerked. He was really mean to her and made her cry. His lawyer was also on the jet and said he can't fire her since he's sleeping with her and she would cause a bunch of issues for him if she went public. He said he would "take care of it". So obviously that leaves the viewers thinking he'll either kill her or hire someone to. They think he hired someone to kill his biological father. He had wanted to meet his biological parents, so he looked into it. To find out his mother was a hooker and his father was her pimp. After he met his father, he wanted money from him. He kept asking for more and threatened to go public with the fact that he's his father. Then he wound up dead, so obviously they found that really suspicious. Seems like the whole season will be about them trying to catch this little rich boy. I can't wait until they do! He's so cocky.

*If you're interested, it's on TNT Monday's at 10/9c! Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment