Thursday, June 26, 2014

Dearfoams: Ultra Marine Terry Clog Review!

I was running errands yesterday and my last stop was Walmart. After getting what I needed I went over to the slipper dept. I wanted to see if they had more DF options. Since last time they only had 1 style (a clog) and 2 colors of them. Not much variety. When I got there though I was very surprised to see that there were a BUNCH of options! They had thongs for summer, ballerina flats, clogs. They even had value packs that had like sets of 3 ballerina slippers. One of the slippers that caught my eye were these terry clog slippers in ultra marine. It's a medium blue shade on the outside and a light blue on the inside. Very soft, warm, and comfortable. Perfect fall slippers! I've been wanting some terry clogs of DF. On their website they have really cute ones! I wanted this pair called "raspberry". Very pretty color! But I love the blue ones I found a lot! There was only 1 size left in small, and it took some searching to find them. They had another shade called "peacoat", that looked like a dark purple to me. They were cute, but the blue ones were much cuter. They're $24 on Dearfoams.com. They were $11.47 at Walmart! I'm excited they have more options now since they have such wonderful prices!


No comments:

Post a Comment