Saturday, June 7, 2014

Victoria's Secret Pink: Skinny Pant Review! Part 2

I woke up Friday and decided to check the shipping progress of my package. They said to expect it on or before June 11th. I really wasn't expecting much, but when I looked it said "Delivered". What?! I had to do a double take and click the "view full tracking" button, and sure enough! It said delivered. So I went outside and there it was, in the mail box! YAY! I held my breath as I opened the package. Since, I'm not sure if ya'll remember, but when I ordered this hoodie from VS that was on sale for $15 (and sold out REALLY FAST!), I got someone else's order entirely. I was very disappointed. I ordered the neon pink/leopard print logo in the skinny pants and those sold out first. So I was nervous it was gonna happen again since it was another item of theirs that sold out really fast. However, I let out a sigh of relief when I opened the package and not only was it the pants I ordered, but in the correct color AND correct size! I could have jumped for joy lol. I tried them on right away. I was worried size small wouldn't fit right. I wear size small in both their leggings and sweatpants. I figured since the skinny pants are a cross between the two, small would be perfect. Their sweatpants are usually a little roomy though, so I'm always grateful for the drawstring lol. They fit perfectly though! Not too tight, but not loose either. There's no drawstring on them. SO freaking cute! I absolutely LOVE them! I'm so glad I had that 20% off coupon and I ordered when I did! I would have been really sad if I missed out on them!


No comments:

Post a Comment