Friday, June 13, 2014

Dove: Advanced Care Deodorant Review!

I have 2 of these, and recently started using the pink one. It just says Beauty Finish on it. It doesn't have a specific scent, but it smells like a light floral scent to me. It's absolutely amazing. I love the scent! I normally use the regular Dove deodorants, so I was excited to see they had new ones with moisturizer in it. It glides on WAY smoother than their regular deodorant. It feels so nice on my skin. It gives about the same protection as their regular deodorant. The scent lasts a really long time. I use lotion on my underarms after I shower anyway (it is skin after all lol), but I really love that my deodorant also gives me some moisture. The advanced care one's do cost a little more (roughly $2) than their regular one's, but they're SO worth it! This is my new go-to deodorant. I'm absolutely switching full time to advanced care! They added a bunch of other one's to the line. I also have the shea butter one. There's: Skin Renew, Nourished Beauty (that one's next on my list! It smells really good), Cool Essentials (which I've used from their go fresh line and LOVE), Caring Coconut (sounds too cool! Wanna try!), there's one for sensitive skin, Revive (LOVE from go fresh line), Rebalance (ditto!). I would absolutely recommend this deodorant to all women, especially women who already love Dove!

No comments:

Post a Comment