Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Victoria's Secret Pink: Collegiate Sweatpants Review!

Along with the top I got yesterday, I also got another pair of collegiate sweatpants. These are marble grey. Really adorable. They have two horizontal lines and then say PINK vertically down the leg. Super comfortable and soft! They also have the banded bottoms. I really shouldn't, but I am considering going in again next week before the sale ends (June 24th is the last day!). Just to see if they have any cheap bras or panties left. I also saw some of their make up and fragrances will be on sale. I wouldn't get their make up because of the chemicals. I MIGHT consider a fragrance depending on the type. Most of VS' stuff isn't very hazardous, but I still don't really want it on my skin. So probably skip that too. I can still smell it though lol. Obviously I'm mostly interested in their clothes. I love PINK's clothing line. They have the best sweatpants and tops. I love the semi annual sale. Since I love VS' clothing anyway, but normally I don't buy anything full price of theirs. I always buy stuff on sale, so when SAS is here, look out! lol. You should absolutely go if you haven't yet! Some stores started early, but today was the official start of SAS!

*These sweatpants are still currently online. Originally $44.95, on sale for $29.50. However, I found one pair in stores (where I bought mine) and they were on sale for $24.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment