Thursday, June 5, 2014

Yes To: Lip Balm Review! Update

I've been using this organic lip balm for quite a while now and I still absolutely love it! Currently I'm using the blueberry flavor, which is my favorite. I also like the grapefruit and the pomegranate with SPF. It goes on my lips nice and smooth and makes my lips feel soft and moisturized. Since I had a bad experience with EOS organic lip balm, I was a little skeptical at first. Since after a longer period of use, it completely dried my lips out to the point of actually having dry, flaking skin on my lips. Yes To has the best lip balm though! I like them way better than the lip butters they used to have. The butters had a waxy smell/taste to them. Except for the mint, which I actually love and still have a stick of. I would recommend Yes To lip balm to anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment