Monday, June 30, 2014

Britney Spears V-Neck Shirt Review!

I was looking at Britney Spears shirts on ebay and amazon. There was a cute one on amazon that said "It's Britney Bitch!" It was very basic though. Just a black shirt with white writing. After looking on ebay I saw this adorable white top with awesome graphics! It also says "It's Britney Bitch" But then has a pic of Britney (her arm is the "I" in Britney and Bitch lol). Then it has "Work Bitch" lyrics behind her picture. It's SO cute! They had another shirt that was similar, but it has a pic of her with a microphone. It has a fake tattoo on her arm and says "Vegas" on her breast. It has shattered glass and really pretty graphics. I would have gotten that one, but the pic they chose makes Britney look so tired. So I just got the other one. $19.95 and $2.75 for shipping. $22.70 total. The basic top that was just black with white writing came to $22.94 after shipping and tax. So I paid less and got a way cuter one! I'm a HUGE Britney fan!

*If you're looking for fan shirts (of almost any celebrity) I would suggest looking on ebay or amazon. On Britney's site her clothing is very overpriced. Like most, so you'll find much better prices elsewhere and still have something amazing =).
*This one is mine =) ^


No comments:

Post a Comment