Sunday, June 8, 2014

Victoria's Secret Pink: Online Semi Annual Sale Review!

The semi annual sale starts Tuesday in stores! But they started it online at the end of May. They have bra's and bandeau's that range from $6.99-$23.99. They have panties on sale for $3.99! They even have some comforters, sheet sets, pillows, etc on sale! Ranging from $12.99-$59.99. I saw some really cute leopard print stadium blankets on sale for $14.99. I'm tempted, but I honestly don't really use blankets. Not even in the winter, since when I'm home I usually hang out in bed, so I just use the blankets on my bed lol. They have a lot of beautiful clothes on sale too! Yoga pants/leggings on sale for $19.99! Some REALLY cute ones. Lots to choose from too. They have some swimwear and totes/backpacks on sale as well. Hoodies, boyfriend crews, jackets, etc. The only thing I bought was a pair of skinny pants. They have blue, grey, and black left. And then they have another you can click on (which included the one's I bought). They have dark grey, and a lighter grey left. I really like the dark grey ones, but I don't plan on ordering anything else online. Now I wait for the SAS to start in stores Tuesday! I'm not sure if they'll have different sales in stores from online. I've seen the skinny pants in stores, so I'm gonna see if they go on sale in the store on Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment