Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Victoria's Secret Pink: Skinny Pant Review!

It's that time again for VS semi annual sale! It doesn't start in stores until June 10th, but they started it online already! I really wasn't planning on ordering anything online, but they had their skinny pants on sale. I remember when they first came out with them and I thought they were so cute! They were $44.95 though. They're really awesome. They're a mix between leggings and sweat pants. The slim fit of leggings with the soft, comfortable feel of sweat pants. I ordered a neon pink pair that say PINK 86 down the left leg in leopard print. They're SO cute. I saw them in my local store, but they weren't on sale. Online they were $29.50. At first I thought I might wait until the semi annual sale started in stores, but then I thought, "What if I don't make it there in time and they sell out of my size?" Plus there's always the chance that what they have on sale online won't be the same as in stores. I didn't wanna wait to order them online either, since I was afraid they would sell out quickly (and sure enough they did! The pink ones are completely sold out). I also had a 20% off coupon. I can't wait until they come! They look amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment