Sunday, June 1, 2014

Dearfoams: Leopard Lined Moccasins (BLACK) Review!

This concludes my moccasins reviews! The black pair was the last pair I received. Well, the black and purple pairs came at the exact same time lol. The black and purple pairs have snow leopard print lining and the pink and brown pairs have tan leopard print lining. They're so beautiful! The black ones are gorgeous! I'm really glad I found them in my size. The only one of the six colors I never even saw was the orange pair. I saw the blue pair, but only in size large and I wear size small =(. Oh well. I'm the proud owner of four of the six colors they came up with lol. I'm very curious to see what the 2014 fall line will look like. The black pair, like the other pairs, fit very snug, are very comfortable, and insanely cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment