Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Victoria's Secret Pink: Yoga Push Up Bra Review!

Yay! My new debit card came in time, before VS semi annual sale ends. So I went in today. There really wasn't much left at all! Only a few items of clothing left. Lots of sports bras though. So I looked through the bin in my size and I found 3 I really liked. I didn't wanna spend too much, so I was either gonna get 2 or just 1 if I found clothes. They had a really cute grey one with hot pink trim and hot pink mesh on the back. They also still had that medium shade of blue with hot pink mesh on the back. I found a plain black one that I ended up picking though. It's just black with black mesh on the back. I figured I could wear that with more tops. I was gonna get the grey one also, but then I found some cropped campus pants that I ended up getting (I'll review those tomorrow). The bra was the exact same price as the white one I got. Originally $32.50 on sale for $18.99. These bras feel like really nice quality. I LOVE the mesh on the back too, very breathable. Comfortable, yet supportive too. The SAS ends Tuesday the 24th! If you haven't gone yet, what are you waiting for?! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment