Monday, June 9, 2014

Victoria's Secret Pink: Crew Neck T Shirt Review!

Originally I was gonna wait until I got off work tomorrow to go back to the semi annual sale. However, when I woke up today, I noticed it was gloomy, plus I have to get up early tomorrow and am gonna be tired when I get off. So I decided to go today. I figured since they started the sale early, and most people are expecting it to start tomorrow, teamed with the gloomy day, it wouldn't be very busy. I was surely right! I was the only person in the PINK section when I first got there lol. So I checked out the racks more thoroughly this time. It was nice only having my bag with me. I usually have either my tumbler or water bottle filled with water for work. It was super nice to have free hands! Anyhow. One of the things I ended up buying was a crew neck t shirt. Very cute and soft! It's a light blue color and has sporty stripes on the sleeves. The writing is cute too. It says LOVE PINK in black print, but they have small polka dots too (like a jersey). Very cute! Originally $24.95, on sale for $14.99. Pretty good deal. Especially for VS lol. I was hoping to find a nice bra on sale, but they hardly had any in my size, and the ones they did have were still expensive, even on sale. Oh well. It was a good day! It was nice being able to walk around and check out all the deals without bumping into someone or someone crowding you. So again, I'm super glad I went today lol. Curious what will change/be added in the next few weeks before it ends on the 24th!



No comments:

Post a Comment