Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Dearfoams: Sequin Thong Review!

As I stated in my last review, I recently made an order with Dearfoams! The package should be here today actually! It's on it's way! I ordered 2 pairs of summer fur thongs, and I also ordered another pair of sequin thongs. I got the pink pair before. I ordered them in skyscraper too. Which is a beautiful light grey color. They have 2 colors of sequins on the strap. The pink pair has pink and silver sequins. The grey pair has silver and gold sequins! They're so beautiful! They also have a black pair with black and gold sequins, but I didn't like those as much. Plus I was limiting myself to 3 pairs since that would put me at $45, getting me free shipping. I love these slippers. I've worn the pink pair quite a bit and they're amazing! So I know the grey pair will be just as comfy =). I hope Fedex comes before my Dr appt! We shall see! Can't wait to try them on, especially the summer fur thongs!

*Originally $26, on sale for $15.60.

*The end of season sale ends on July 1st! Get to shoppin if you want some summer slippers! Especially because they'll be discontinued, so this is your last chance to get them!



No comments:

Post a Comment