Thursday, June 12, 2014

Victoria's Secret Pink: Yoga Push Up Sports Bra Review!

Since I'm not gonna have a chance to go to the sale next week before it ends, I went in yesterday (and today just to look around). First I noticed they had a lot more bra's in my size (before they had 2). I liked a couple of them, but not that much. So I moved along. Looked at the clothes. Then I thought I'd take another look at the bra's since I've been wanting a new one. As I was walking back up to the table, I noticed the back of it had a bunch of sports bra's! They had some really cute ones. I almost bought a hot pink one, but they had a white one with aqua trim and floral mesh on the back. I got that one since I figured I could wear it under more options of tops. Originally $32.50 on sale for $18.99! I'm really glad I found a new bra! And I've been wanting a sports bra for a long time. So happy! It's really comfortable and cute. It's soft too. It's not super stretchy, but stretchy enough to get it on lol.

 I went in today just to look around a little before I went home from work. The sale is really thinning out at the store in my location! Not a whole bunch left. They still had a bunch of sports bra's. Since I cancelled my debit card, I couldn't buy anything. My new one should be here pretty soon. I really wanted to get these other yoga push up one's. One was a medium shade of blue and one was navy with hot pink mesh on the back. SO CUTE! Too bad I couldn't buy them. The medium blue was on sale for $16.99 and the navy one was $19.99. That's really decent for a sports bra. Especially VS! Even Target has one's that are in that range. The cheaper one's got horrible reviews (I guess you get what you pay for). My card might not be here before the sale ends. I'll be a little disappointed if I miss out on those other sports bra's, but I guess it's okay. At least I got one!

No comments:

Post a Comment