Monday, June 23, 2014

Dearfoams: Summer Fur Thong Review!

Dearfoams is having an end of season sale on their website! Up to 50% off select styles. The men's slippers are both half off, the rest are 20%-30%. I ordered 3 pairs! They should be here by Wed at the latest where I will do another review after trying them. 2 of the slippers I ordered were their summer fur thong slippers. I wanted this blueberry color (light blue on the body of the slipper and a darker blue on the thong straps). They sold out of those WAY before the sale though. I never even saw them on the website! Ever... lol. So I got the 2 colors that were left. Which are leopard print and paradise pink. The leopard print pair has the print on the body and black on the thong straps. The paradise pink is orange on the body and hot pink on the straps. So adorable! And they're made with "pile". I've been dying to try those! They look so furry, soft, and comfortable! I can't wait till they come. They also have rubber soles. Which I LOVE since I tend to wear my slippers outside also. I'll do a review tomorrow on the other pair I ordered. The sale ends July 1st! If you're interested, I would order soon!

*This order cost almost the exact same as my last order. Last time I bought the sequin thongs and sequin a lines. Roughly $46 and some change after my coupon and free shipping. This time I got 3 pairs and it cost almost the exact same! So the sale is pretty good =).

*The fur thongs were originally $24, on sale for $16.80. I also found a 5% off coupon. Big wow I know, but that still saved me about 3 bucks ha ha. Still a saving, even if a small one! And free shipping when you spend $45!



No comments:

Post a Comment