Sunday, June 22, 2014

Victoria's Secret Pink: Boyfriend Zip Up Hoodie Review!

Yup. I managed to get to the VS SAS one more time ha ha. I'm so bad, I swear. I can't go into that store! It sucks me in! I went in just to look around to see if there was anything left, since there really wasn't the last time I went. I would also doubt they'd get another shipment of sale items so close to the end of the sale. There really wasn't a whole lot left. I looked through the XS section even though I wear size small. I just wanted to see what was there since that section had the most clothing left. As I was looking I saw this adorable jacket! (I call their zip up hoodies jackets, and their pull over hoodies, hoodies ha ha). It looked over-sized, so I thought, "Hey, maybe that would fit." So I tried it on, sure enough, fits beautifully. I was worried the sleeves would be a little tight, but they weren't. It's like a bright hot/neon pink with PINK written across the front in black block print. It also has three horizontal stripes on the upper part of the sleeves. Absolutely adorable! The last one too! Originally $49.50, on sale for $24.99! Such a good deal. I had to have it ha ha. It's made with really soft material too, it'll be nice and warm to wear this fall/winter before it starts to get really cold. That really WAS the last time I'll be able to go to the sale. It ends Tuesday. I'm off the next few days, so I won't be in the area. Which really is a good thing lol. You ladies might wanna do one last walk through before the sale ends though to see if there's anything left you really like!


No comments:

Post a Comment