Monday, June 2, 2014

Victoria's Secret Pink: Long Sleeve Top Review!

I was early for work on Saturday and decided to swing by VS. I thought their semi annual sale had started, but it doesn't start in stores until June 10th. However, they DID start their semi annual sale online! Anyhow. I was a little disappointed I was wrong about the sale, but oh well! I shopped around. They did have some bra's on sale, but they were still pretty expensive. They also had their sale section like they always do, year round it seems. So I looked at some of their tops and yoga pants, they also had some jackets, etc. I saw a really adorable white long sleeve top. It says PINK in leopard print and love pink in black in smaller letters under that. Originally around $30, on sale for $17.99. I walked around with it in my arm for a while, debating whether or not I should get it. It was nearly half off, and REALLY cute. There were only 2 left. I probably would have debated longer, but I needed to get to work, so I just went ahead and bought it. I can't wait till fall so I can wear it out! It's so adorable! Nice, soft material too. I'm really happy I bought it. There may not be any left at my store now and I would have been bummed if I didn't get it =).


No comments:

Post a Comment