Friday, June 6, 2014

Victoria's Secret Pink: Collegiate Sweat Pants Review!

I know I shouldn't have... But yesterday before work I went into VS again lol. I was checking out the sale rack when I noticed these adorable collegiate sweat pants! They were the only pair AND they were in my size. I managed to talk myself out of them and went on into work. While I was working though, I thought, "If on my break those sweat pants are still there, then I'll take it as a sign they were meant to be with me." lol. So 3.5 hours later, I went back in. I didn't see them in the same spot they were when I originally saw them, so I was bummed, thinking someone must have scooped them up. I thought it wise to check the other racks though (since there are only 4 racks of sale items. 2 higher and 2 lower ones below it). Sure enough! There they were! So I grabbed them. No one was waiting in line to check out either, which is another miracle lol. So I bought them and went back to work! Originally $46.95 on sale for $21.99! $22 for sweat pants? Seriously? I bought a pair of sweat pants from Target for $20. So that's a good price for sweat pants in general, but to get VS sweat pants for that cheap?! That's amazing. They're black and have a white stripe down the side of each leg. They have a white dog on the front near the hip and say PINK in white print on the butt. They also have the banded bottoms. So at the end of the legs they have those elastic "bands" instead of just loose material. I prefer that these days, since I'm so short, I've ruined a lot of the bottoms of my sweat pants lol. From walking on them and whatnot. If you can manage to find them, you must get them! They fit beautifully and are so cute!




No comments:

Post a Comment