Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Avon Base Coat Review!

Typically I just use a top coat as my base coat. In a previous Avon campaign they had their $6.99 base coat on sale for like 3 bucks. So I thought I'd try it out since I've never used a base coat before. It's wonderful! Since nail polish peels right off my nails, I usually can only have nail polish on my toes for maybe a week before they start to chip. With my base coat on, I can easily go 2 weeks without any chipping at all! It's so awesome! It doesn't peel off as easily either, even when I'm trying to peel it off to start over lol. I would buy this base coat again for sure! If on sale, $6.99 seems like a little much for a base coat. I might just have to shop around to find a better deal. Base coats are in my future though ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment