Saturday, March 22, 2014

Wet Seal: 5 for $20 Deal Review!

This was such an amazing deal I couldn't pass it up! I'm not sure if it's a deal they always have (I'm new to WS), but there is a section for it on their website. I was checking it out just to see what they had. The deal includes tees, tanks, and leggings. 5 pieces of clothing for $20! What a good deal! I ended up getting a blue scoop neck, a neon pink v neck, a pink and white striped v neck, light blue mid-calf length leggings, and charcoal heather ankle length leggings. I tried everything on as soon as it came and kept the tags on, to be sure. It all fits great! I was so excited! All of it is 95% cotton and 5% spandex. The leggings are pretty sheer, but I only wear leggings with tops that go passed my butt. All 3 shirts I got go passed my butt, yay! I also had a 30% off coupon! So I ended up paying $14.98 for 5 pieces of clothing! That's like not even ONE top from Victoria's Secret lol. I'm in love with WS! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment