Friday, March 7, 2014

Victoria's Secret Pink: Bling Signature Pant Review!

Just over a year ago I bought sweat pants from Target. I use them as my pajama pants, so they get a lot of wear and get washed often. They're actually still in great shape, but I wanted something new. So while browsing in the clearance section of victoriassecret.com, I found these ADORABLE aqua colored sweat pants. They have blue sequins down the right leg that say "LOVE PINK" and on the left hip they have the little VS dog in silver. Originally $79.50, clearance for $39.99! That's still more than I would want to spend on sweat pants (pajama pants for me lol), but I really wanted them. They were just so pretty! They are a little shorter than I would like them to be, but that's the only complaint I have! And it's not a very big one lol. Apparently these came in 2 colors. I was never able to see the other one until I put these in my shopping cart, then I clicked the picture. It was a black pair with gold "LOVE PINK" sequins down the right leg. I was thinking the other color might be pink, since it went so fast I didn't even get to see them! I was a little surprised to see they were black. I really didn't think they were all that cute. I would have picked the aqua pair either way. Size large of these sold out really fast, but sizes small and medium are barely budging. I find them adorable, very soft, warm but not hot, and super comfortable! I'm really glad I splurged to get these!


No comments:

Post a Comment