Monday, March 3, 2014

Avon Glimmersticks: Magenta Onyx Review!

Occasionally Avon has special deals on their eye liners. I usually always participate. Last time they had a deal was back in November. It was 4/$10. I got 4 then. Last month they had 2 separate deals in 2 different campaigns. The first was 4/$10.99, so not that much more than the deal in Nov. I got 8! They had a limited edition Onyx line. Cobalt, copper, gold, magenta (I got 1 of each and 4 Black Ice from the Diamonds line). I tried the magenta one for Valentine's Day since I was wearing pink and wondered how it would look with my outfit. The sparkles are very subtle (which I love) and it looked very nice on. The following campaign they did yet another eye liner deal! The same one though, 4/$10.99. So I got 8 more of the Onyx ones before they're not available anymore. I got 2 of each. I love Avon's eye liners. They're my favorite. It's kind of like a pencil, but you twist it up instead of sharpening it, which is great! I hate pencils now. They always break on me when I'm trying to sharpen them and then when I get them NOT to break while sharpening, they break when I'm trying to put it on. Very frustrating. It's really nice not having to worry about that! None of it gets wasted. You just twist it up until it won't anymore, then throw it away. Ta da! lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment