Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Victoria's Secret Fantasies: Simply Breathless Review!

I love food/sweet smells. I got this one in a lot of different varieties. I think my favorite is the perfume though. It lasts a long time and it smells so amazing. My boyfriend always says "You smell really good!" whenever I'm wearing it lol. It isn't a strong scent, but it's noticeable. It has freesia and mandarin. This is my favorite scent of theirs! I was just looking online though and I don't see that one! Sadness! It came out around the same time as Midnight Dare and Such A Flirt. Such A Flirt is still around, so I guess maybe it's popular enough. But the other two didn't make it. I like a lot of their scents, so it won't be hard to find a replacement. I'm really glad I have all the varieties I do though! I'll have to use them sparingly lol. Such A Flirt, Pure Daydream, Vanilla Lace, Aqua Kiss, and Pure Seduction are favorites of mine too. Luckily I have a pretty big supply of lotions, sprays, body butters, etc right now. So I won't need anymore for a while. I'm also considering switching to my favorite organic line, Yes To, permanently. So I may not be buying anymore anyway! They do usually have decent deals though. You can check em out in stores or online! 

No comments:

Post a Comment