Sunday, March 2, 2014

Burlington Coat Factory Review!

I LOVE this store! I really don't go often anymore, but me and my mom love it! We usually go together. They have 2 floors FULL of great stuff for great prices. I've gotten so many things from there! I got my amazing winter coat from them for $60! It's a fantastic coat too. Unbelievably warm and really cute! I also got a jacket that looks exactly like North Face, but it was $20! It's a raspberry pink color. I love it! I got my pajama top from there too! It's blue and it has a panda on it that is behind a stick of bamboo and it says "You Can't See Me". lol. It was the only one like that and I thought it was cute, so I got it. It was like $7. They have everything. From coats to underwear to clothes to purses to jewelry to household items to bedding! I mean you name it, they probably have it. And it isn't the type of store that has discounted items just because they're "irregular" or somehow "off". Everything is in perfect condition (unless someone got a hold of it and messed it up somehow) and for great prices. It's a great place to get Christmas gifts or birthday gifts, any gifting at all lol. Even a housewarming gift, since they have household needs. If you've never been because you think it's "irregular" stuff, then you're wrong! And you should definitely check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment