Saturday, March 1, 2014

Victoria's Secret Pink: Bling Bootie Review!

I know after the whole hoodie situation (when VS sent me someone else's order instead of the hoodie I ordered!) I said I wouldn't order online from them anymore. But their clearance section online is hard to resist lol. These booties had been in the clearance section since the first time I was checking everything out. A lot of things have sold out, and a lot of things went really quickly. The boots didn't (and still haven't) really budged. I guess a lot of people don't wear boots? I mean granted the price isn't rock bottom. Still a good deal though. They were originally $69.50, on sale for $24.99. That's 75% off! I ordered them Tuesday and was really nervous if I would get the boots or not! Since the hoodie never showed up and like I said I got someone else's long sleeve shirt that they ordered. The boots came today! That's only 4 days after I ordered! Crazy fast! It was, indeed, the boots I ordered, in the style I ordered (black leopard print), and the size I ordered (small). I was very excited! They're ADORABLE! They're black leopard print and it's all sequined (hence the name Bling Bootie). They have faux fur on the inside. The soles are similar to flip flops, so they can be worn outside, but you have to be careful about stepping in puddles and such. The small fits me like a glove. They're soft and comfy on the inside. The say PINK on the back heel. They come in a really cute gift box too! I'm already in love with them! They come in 3 different styles. I liked the ones I picked the most, but I liked the ones called Snow White too. They're really cute. I would consider buying those as well if they stick around for a while. Since I won't be ordering anything else right now! Flippin addicted! lol. I ordered a new pair of sweat pants from them Thursday. So I'm taking a break now! lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment