Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Yes To Grapefruit Body Creme Review! Part 2

Let me start by saying I absolutely love this body creme! It's amazing! It's nice and thick, but my skin absorbs it immediately. It smells SO good, but it isn't a strong scent. It leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. I also have eczema on my shins and fragrance really bothers me. However, this creme works great with it! It doesn't make me flare up. Probably because it's an organic product. While I was shopping at Target Saturday I went into the natural aisle. I usually always do, just to look for sales, bundles, etc. I had to do a double take when I looked at the YTG body creme. Normally $10, on sale for $3!!!!!!!!! There were 3 on the shelf and I grabbed them all! $9 for 3, still less than 1 originally is! Such an amazing deal! I also bought 2 during the Cyber Monday deal. So I got those for $2. I'm really excited! I hope they aren't discontinuing this though. I looked on their website and it's listed as it's original price. So I'm hoping I just got a terrific deal at Target! Check out your local Target before they're all gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment