Sunday, March 23, 2014

Victoria's Secret Pink: Tumbler Review!

After receiving someone else's order in the mail when I was supposed to get a hoodie on clearance. I eventually got a refund, but the same day I did some research. I checked all kinds of websites to compare prices to VS hoodies. The prices were really all about the same, so I took my $10 off a $50 purchase coupon down to the store and picked out a hoodie I wanted. While I was checking out, the cashier said that because I made a PINK purchase, I got a free tumbler and sunglasses! Yay! I haven't gotten a chance to try the sunglasses out, since I wear actual glasses lol. The tumbler is awesome though! It's just clear and says PINK in black writing. It holds 24 oz. I usually just use tumblers for either my pop or water. Today I'm using it to bring water to work with me. I would recommend PINK tumblers just because they're so adorable, but they're like $14.50 if you buy one. You can get a cute tumbler at Walmart for $5. So it's up to you! I also recommend the VS water bottle. Which holds 32 oz. So just depends how much water (or whatever drink) you want with you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment