Thursday, March 13, 2014

Yes To Blueberries: Intensive Skin Repair Serum Review!

I've always wanted to try this stuff, but it's $19.99 and you get 1 oz. I figured it would be a great product, I just couldn't spend that kind of money. However! During their Cyber Monday deal I bought 2 of them for $2 each! I love it too. It smells really nice. It's a thin consistency, but it isn't meant to be a moisturizer (it says to pair it with a day/night cream). It says that it acts as a powerful "vitamin layer" under moisturizer. It has cotton thistle (proven to restore and repair age-damaged skin in 7 days) along with anti-oxidant rich blueberries and black currant, both of which are essential fatty acids to help nourish and soothe skin. It's 99% natural, petroleum, SLS, and paraben free, and of course also cruelty free! It makes my face and neck feel really good. I use it at night. I put it on before my YTB night cream. My face absorbs it right up too, so there's no residue. My face doesn't feel sticky or oily either. I really love this stuff! A little goes a long way. Hoping the 2 I got last a while, but I would definitely buy it again in the future! Maybe they'll have another sale ;).

*You can find it online here. Or at Target or Walgreens.

No comments:

Post a Comment