Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Sally Hansen Triple Shine: Dive In Review!

I'm so loving this shade! I LOVE blue nail polish. This shade is between a blue and green. It's a light/medium shade and gorgeous! After one coat it looked fabulous, but I always do at least two coats to make it more vibrant. With this nail polish, I've read all you need is the nail polish! No need for base/top coats. As I've mentioned before, my nails are "oily" (they don't feel oily, but they don't hold nail polish. It peels right off). So I have to use a base coat, two coats of polish, and my anti-chip top coat. I tell you, I used to use top coats as a base coat and boy was that stupid! Base coats are my new best friend lol. I used Make Waves before this shade and it stayed on for over two weeks, no chipping, no peeling. I only switched polish because I wanted to try a new color. I am curious how long it would have lasted if I would have left it! This is such a stunning color. I'm not sure why I'm more partial to blue, pink, and purple shades lol. I just find them so gorgeous! I used to only wear pink nail polish, now I have TONS of colors! If you like blue/green nail polishes, this one should join your collection!


*I only paint my toe nails (so not worth it painting my fingernails since they're oily too, but I use my hands more lol)




No comments:

Post a Comment