Monday, March 24, 2014

Victoria's Secret: Secret Rewards Review!

How do you guys feel about these? Honestly I only remember participating one other time in my life lol. I only got one card and it was only worth $10. VS isn't my store of choice since I'm on a budget and they're pretty expensive. I guess if you're making an order online or making a purchase in the store anyway, then it's worth it since you're spending the money anyway. I got 2 this year that came with the clearance orders I made online. Can't wait to see how much they're worth! I hope I have at least a $50 one this year! That'd be so cool. Then I could get a hoodie or boyfriend crew for free =D. I saw some people posting on VS' Facebook page saying that on the back of their card it says $10 off a $30 purchase. I've never heard of them doing that before, apparently it's a new thing they're trying in various states this time. Which is really stupid in my opinion. Why would you change the rules now? And only for certain states, so it's unfair to the people who have to spend $30 to even use the stupid card. Because even if the card is only worth $10, that's still a free pair of panties (since most don't have the restriction). I'll post a new review after March 31st when I find out what these babies are worth! =) Good luck to the rest of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment