Sunday, March 16, 2014

Victoria's Secret Pink: Thermal Raglan Review! Part 3

I really love this top. The material is thermal, so it gives a nice warm feeling without it being hot. It's also low cut, so it's a sexy date top. I bought 2 of them when VS had them on clearance online. Originally $24.50, on sale for $6.99! I got hot pink and a light greenish blue. They're SO pretty! I recently wore the light greenish blue 1. It looks a lot better with my skin tone than I thought it would. It fits really nicely without being too tight. I usually feel tightness in the arms with VS long sleeve tops, but not with this guy! (or the slouchy raglan). You have the option to wear this 1 like the slouchy raglan, where you have 1 shoulder out. I opted to wear it the "normal" way. Which just makes it a little more low cut, but that's okay. Not like you're fallin out lol. It's very comfortable and soft too. I'm so glad I was able to snag a couple of these before they were gone! They went REALLY fast!



No comments:

Post a Comment