Friday, March 14, 2014

Wet Seal.com Review!

While I was playing some of my Facebook games, I saw a Wet Seal ad. For some reason I've never shopped there before because I always assumed they were an expensive store. I don't know anyone who shops there either, so no one could tell me other wise lol. I saw these ADORABLE sneakers in the ad. The price said $36.90. I really wasn't looking to spend that much, but I clicked on the ad anyway, just to see a bigger picture. After clicking it, it said they were on sale for $24.99 AND to take an additional 30% off! Making them $17.49! What a deal! They're trainer sneakers, so I'm hoping for some major comfort. They're black with teal accents and glitter on the sides. I had to have them lol. So I ordered them. This particular day, you got free standard shipping with a $25 purchase. So I added some leopard print leggings that look EXACTLY like the ones I wanted from Victoria's Secret. At VS they were $24.50, WS had them for $7.50! I hope they fit well and everything. The next day I was checking out some of their clearance items and saw that they were offering free standard shipping on ANY order. I decided to get my sneakers twin lol. They're blue with pink accents and glitter. SO cute! So they were $17.49, BUT I also had a 30% off coupon that I used. So I paid $13.11! Such good deals I can't even begin to say. I will continue to purchase from WS in the future. Really hoping my sneakers and leggings fit well. I can't wait till they come! Oh, they ship fast too! The day after I made both orders, they shipped (so I made the first order Wed, they shipped Thurs. Made the second order Thurs, they shipped today). I will do separate reviews of my items when they come =). Right now on their site (today only, online exclusive) they have clearance items on sale! So whatever they're marked as, you take an ADDITIONAL 70% off! There are jackets for like $5! Not to mention, the sneakers in question are now $7.50! Happy shopping guys! Visit here now!






No comments:

Post a Comment